BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 6, 2011

come on vic !!

hard to receive dat u not mine anymore...argggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh..
but i still loving you...y i hav to wait 4 this becoming mei...???why??altot i noe u not come on dat day..u never noe my feeling actually..if i noe dis thing would happen i would not take risk to continue our relationship..i already told u before but u never listen..now the person who hurt more is me not u and i try to forget u....trying and trying and trying....but i cant..y it so hard to forget u and i can feel dat u already found someone dat perfect enough in ur heart..and i will let u go rite now..at dis time..!! i mean it...!!..go..!! leave me alone...!!..u already ruin my life !!..there no more tears 4 u dear...i will prove 2 u dat i can live without u...enjoy ur life and relationship wit her...hope she will love u better than i do...thanks 4 make a fool wit my feeling..thanks 4 make a promise and let me wait 4 u..thanks 4 everything..FYI i never regret love u..:)


thanks 4 the memories