BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm a self-proclaimed Independent and Matured Woman

Independent & Matured Woman..yes i am..!! haha..terasa bangga dan syok sendiri pulak..wuahahaha ..gila suda.. * klu rumate & dorg tgk confirm kaw2 kna dok gelakkan aku *..i guess time change me not too depend to anyone include my fam, friends & him..i can do it on my own..hurmm..hard actually but i hav no choice because its my life..so lame..lemme follow the path that already wrote for me..
emo gler petang2 camnie..nak wat camne kehidupan maktab katakan..yahhhhhhh !! balik kepada topik kita tadi..sambung emo ~~

became independent & matured make me felt lonely..macam xde kawan je..duk pon sorg-sorg bajet matang..haha..xla macam budak-budak lagi..ye ke?? orang tertentu je tau saya bagaimana orang ny..orang terima saya seadanya..wahhhhhhh..kalau saya berubah orang yang paling saya kasihani ialah rumate saya..sebab saya tahu dia xboley hidup kalau xda rumate yg 'baik' & 'cantek' seperti saya..poyos..LOL..haha...but thank goodness..i still maintain my style but change to be a better person..wuhuuuu...

Independent & Matured Woman ?? WTH !! mencarut2.. *pukul mulut..hehe..but deep-deep-deep-deep insides of me i still can't live without my fam..im not too depend on them but i hav to..macam tu agakny..complicated sangat2 hdup nie..


 the most person i really love :- MY PARENTS
I LOVE THEM
I ADORE THEM
THEY MY MENTOR
THEY MT TEACHER
THEY MY GUARDIAN
THEY ARE EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE

DAD :-
everytime is drank milo..it keep reminds me of you..missing u although u always pretend cool and didnt show ur love in front of us but sometime you inspired me a lot to stayed here & u the reason i choose education life..
 LOVE YOU DAD !!

MUMMY :-
still remmber a day after back from sibu.. i can hear u shouted to wake me up..then i text to inform but i didnt rep..huhu..u the person i miss a lot & u also the person know me closely & understand me..paling tachink sekali bila sem 2..masa tu sakit terok sampai perlu buat MRI..u almost cme here to visit & company me to hospital..tapi xjadi pon sebab dah sihat..*sihat ke??..mak cakap dulu waktu kecil saya la anak paling xbanyak kerenah..jarang sakit xmacam yang lain..tapi sekarang terbalik..sekarang yang paling kuar sakit ialah saya..setiap 1 sem mesti ada penyakit..& she the most worry person when her daugther in 'danger'..

LOVE YOU TOO MOM !!


MY STUPIDITY SIBLINGS
too much memories that we create..too much jokes that we laugh..too much advice that we ignored from our parents..too much plan that we plan..too much bad & good things that we do..too much money that we wasted..hehe..too much love that we shared and we still need love to each other..rasa mcam kurang kasih sayang pula..haha..we hav our own character..but we still one family.. BIG HUG FOR U GUYS !! 
LOVE YA 

MISSING MY FAMILY DAMN MUCH HERE !!
& NO ONE KNOWS .. :'(

25 JANUARY 2012 
im looking foward for it

p/s : still glad that i hav a another family here.. :)






_________________________
I added cool smileys to this message... if you don't see them go to: http://s.exps.me

No comments: