BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 19, 2012

friend..

i lose my friend who really close with me before..
i lose my friend who guide me into LORD..
i lose my friend who always talk crap things..
i lose my friend who gave moral support..
i lose my friend who always asked go to church..
i lose my friend who i fell in love with him before..
i lose my friend who always hate me..

now..i think we're enemy..
no more 'hye' or shouted called his name..
no more gossip we shared..
no more smiley..
no more joke around..
no more tag my name on facebook..
now i'm sure there's no more friendship between us..
now we're totally stranger..

i know since a 'new' thing happen last-last-last week..
u started stayed away from me..
i never thought this would happen between us..

last from me to you my friend :
i never want this thing happen between us, i never want you become like this & i never want to be somebody you used to know..for me, we still friend..i hope you happy.. :)

THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND ALL THIS TIME

' Nothing can be compared to a faithful friend, and no weight of gold and silver is able to countervail the goodness of his fidelity ' : Ecclesiasticus 6:15







No comments: