BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Letter to you GOD..





Almighty God, hear this relationship prayer. As You are first in my heavenly heart and mind and spirit, so do I desire a companion for my earthly heart and mind and being. Guide me to the partner You know is perfect for me. Help me walk in faith until that time of our first meeting. Then guide me through every stage of our relationship so that, as we move ever closer to You, we grow closer to each other in Love, in Joy, and in Faith.
Thank You God, for hearing my prayer. Amen!




1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Show me how I can become a partner worthy of love.Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

No comments: