BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 14, 2011

IF YOU FORGET ME... :(

I want you to know
one thing

You know how this is
if I look
at the crystal moon, at the red branch
of the slow autumn at my window,
if I touch
near the fire
the impalpable ash
or the wrinkled body of the log,
everything carries me to you,

well now,
if little by little you stop miss me
i shall stop miss you little by little

if suddenly
you forget me
do not look for me
for i shall already have forgotten you

but
if each day,
each hour,
you feel that you are destined for me
with implacacle sweetness
believe it
i will always miss and remember you for the whole of my life
and as log as you live it will be in your arm
without leaving mine...







p/s : especially for someone (xtau la die tgk ke x..bab smlm org xsruh die bc blog org lg.. ) that always make me happy, menyampah, always be there when i sad, oso thx 4 the song n.........this poem just 4 fun.. :)