BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

UNHAPPY :(

its getting worse and worse...dun noe y i feel like this..asa cm berubah sgt2..moody smcm je..opss..bkn masalah wanita k...huhu..check this out

1. miss my parents..miss both of them so muchhh... only 1mnth left bfre go bck to SARAWAK...but sumtime time is getting slowessttt....feel like 1 year..cant live witout them..can i quit now ?? fool decision i ever made..hmm...

my mom..love ya

brown one..haha..my dad..imy..:'(


2. is when i said NO to the thing i love the most...HOCKEY..huhu..1st in my life when i choose my family than hockey..it hur me so much..but love my famiy..and i will not regret with my decision.. :) my friend said family is more important to other thing in this world...n i in the process of growing up...

sorry i have to do it.. :'(
3. am i too skinny ?? i dont think so...gmok ada la..xtau la..smpai ibu (tutor) ckp sy dh cengkung sgt nie..i already try to control my weight..but cant..aku mkn cm besa..tp mkin krus..aku pon xtau npe..smpai kwn ckp aku ddnt take dnner..xpnah wat cmtu..mkn cm besa je...seriously..xpnah pon mnta krus cmnie..krus ckit pon dh ckup dh..huhu...i bcme too sknny not bcos im on diet or not take meal..but i do some exercise..hehe

haha.. XD
lastly...is i looking for something..something that already missing in my life.....im looking for a smile..VIC SMILE !! can someone find it for me..it very to me..i need it to be old VICTORIA MICHAEL..i don to lose it...hope someone can help me to find that smile again..don wan to be new vic..i wan old vic..

something missing in this pic... :(
 p/s : unhappy day for me.. :(

No comments: